Welcome to the Grand Island Little League!
Please read below for important info before you arrive at our park.
1. Please observe the parking rules at VETS Park and help make the park safer and more enjoyable for all. When driving through, please keep it under 10 MPH. We have kids crossing the lots and service road all day long. Please be respectful of others as you arrive.
2. There is no smoking or consumption of alcohol while on the grounds.
3. Any abuse of an umpire, whether by a player, coach or fan will be dealt with swiftly and that person will be ejected from the park.
4. Our fields are enclosed. Coaches and players must be inside the dugout during play. Only base coaches are allowed and must be in the coaches box. No on deck batters or players swinging bats outside the fields ! This includes all house, travel and tournament games being played at GILL.
5. Please be aware of the areas where maintenance is replacing the grass. Make sure to avoid those areas and do not allow your children to play there. Do not climb the fences, or trees. Not only is this a safety issue, we must keep the park well maintained.
6. CLEAN UP THE TRASH!: Please discuss with your teams the importance of cleaning the dugout during and after games. Coaches will be notified if their teams leave a mess.
7. PLEASE BE COURTEOUS WHEN USING THE BATHROOMS AND THROW AWAY ALL PAPER TOWELS. DO NOT LEAVE SOAP IN SINKS AND BE SURE TO FLUSH THE TOILETS. GILL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAINTENANCE AND DOES NOT WANT TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU!